LRC Contact Info & Hours
Cambridge Multi-Service Center Contact Info & Hours
More About Us
- Faculty information: learn about how the library can help you & schedule information literacy sessions
- Staff members: find contact information for individuals
- Forms & policies: including donations & selection policies
- Information Literacy: information on the college's General Education competency
- Statistics: a collection of reports, data, & charts showing activity in the LRC
The mission of the Chesapeake College library is to provide the information resources and instruction necessary to support the educational program of each student and to promote information literacy competencies so vital to life-long learning. The library recognizes the diverse nature of our learning community and values this uniqueness by supporting the various modes of instructional delivery as well as the different educational levels, experiences and cultural backgrounds of our college community.
The library seeks to enrich the cultural and social heritage of the community and is committed to collaborating with local agencies to enhance resources and learning opportunities for the citizens of the Eastern Shore.